Attention all Youth Hockey Players...
The Grand Rapids Griffins and Huntington Bank are giving youth hockey players the chance to join the Griffins on the ice during pregame introductions through the In the Lineup enter-to-win contest. One lucky youth hockey player will lead the Griffins onto the ice during pregame introductions and stand alongside the players on the blueline during the national anthem(s)!
In addition to winning the unique opportunity to join their favorite Griffins on the ice, each winner will receive:
- 4 lower bowl tickets
- Pregame VIP behind-the-scenes tour
- Autographed Griffins memorabilia
Huntington In the Lineup will be featured on the following game dates during the 2012-13 season:
- Friday, Oct. 12 vs. Milwaukee (7 p.m.)
- Saturday, Oct. 27 vs. Rockford (7 p.m.)
- Friday, Nov. 30 vs. Texas (7 p.m.)
- Saturday, Dec. 22 vs. Chicago (7 p.m.)
- Saturday, Jan. 12 vs. Peoria (7 p.m.)
- Saturday, Feb. 23 vs. San Antonio (7 p.m.)
- Saturday, March 9 vs. Lake Erie (7 p.m.)
- Friday, April 19 vs. Peoria (7 p.m.)
Please fill out the survey below for your chance to win. GOOD LUCK!
Parents, to enter your child, simply fill out the survey below or register in-person at Griffins games. Winners will be selected and notified one week prior to game date. GOOD LUCK!