Visit us on Facebook
Located at 30 Coldbrook NE, just north of downtown Grand Rapids.
(616) 235-0303 / 235-0058
Click here for a map.
(Call for possible cancellations)
Lunch Open Skate admission is $3 all ages - $2 skate rental
Punch Cards available (10 Punches) $24 (Lunch skate) $32 (Weekend skate)
Lunch Time Open Skates (All year long)
Monday-Friday: 11:30 a.m.-12:50 p.m.
Holiday Open Skates
Friday, Nov. 28: 1-2:50 p.m.
Monday, Dec. 22-Friday, Jan. 2: 1-2:50 p.m. daily
Weekend Open Skates
$4 admission for adults, $3 for ages 16 and under - $2 skate rental
Saturday: 6:30-7:50 p.m.
Sunday: 4-5:20 p.m. (no open skate on Nov. 9; time changes to 5:30-6:50 p.m. beginning Nov. 16)
Drop-In Hockey - Adult
Sunday: 8:30-9:50 a.m. (Ages 16+, full equipment required) - Cost $10 per session
Stick & Pucks
Sunday: 2:30-3:50 p.m. (helmet required; time changes to 4-5:20 p.m. beginning Nov. 16)
Griff's IceHouse offers:
- Two sheets of ice
- Private or public skating
- Food and beverage concession
- Meeting room and locker rooms
- Seasonal special events
- Access to Griffins practice sessions
- Men's Leagues: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday evenings
We also host: (Call for details)
- The Griffins Youth Hockey Camp
- Adult and youth hockey leagues
- Griffins Youth Foundation programming