Keep up with your Grand Rapids Griffins all season long by downloading the 2012-13 schedule into your calendar! To download for Microsoft Outlook (.CSV), please follow these instructions:
To download an iCalendar (.ICS) for Gmail (and select other email clients), please follow these instructions:
- Click here to download the Excel file of the schedule
- Save the Excel file to your desktop
- Go into your Outlook calendar and select FILE, then IMPORT AND EXPORT (in newer versions of Outlook, click FILE, OPEN and then IMPORT)
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click next
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click next. (You may need to install an Outlook translater for this. Outlook will provide the needed steps to install it)
- Browse and select the excel file from your desktop and click next
- Select "Calendar" and click next
- Click Finish
- Download the iCalendar schedule file by right clicking here and saving it to your desktop.
- Log onto your Google Calendar and select the Gear/Settings icon (top right corner) and click settings
- Select "Calendars" on the top of the page and click "Import Calendars"
- Click "Choose File" and locate the downloaded iCalendar file on your desktop
- Select "Import" and wait momentairily while every Griffins game is loaded onto your calendar