WELCOME SEASON TICKET HOLDERS AND GAME PLAN HOLDERS!
Thank you for renewing your ticket package with us! Please click the link below to log in to your My Griffins Account to make your payment today!
If you are a first time user of your My Griffins Account, please see the instructions below on how to log in using your email address that we have on file for you (shown on your renewal invoice).
Don't have an email on file? Contact your Griffins Account Executive at 616.774.4585 ext. 2 to add or update one.
FIRST TIME USER LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Click on the "Forgot Password or User ID" button to establish your account.
2. You will be asked for your email address; please use the email address you have on file with us. If you are unsure of which email you used check your renewal invoice in your account information area. If you do not have an email on file, please contact your Griffins Account Executive.
3. After entering your email address, a temporary password will be emailed to you. This temporary password can be used to access your account at which time you can personalize your password.
MAKING A PAYMENT:
1. Once logged in, click on the "My Account" tab to access your account information.
2. Under the Summary column in your account details, you will see an outstanding balance. To pay, click on the "View Order Details" button.
3. Once in your outstanding order, scroll to the bottom of the games list and click the "Pay This Order"
4. At this point you can pay your account in full, place your deposit of $100 per seat, or schedule your payments in increments (please contact your Griffins rep with dates). Any credits that may be attached to your account will show as payments received.
5. Click next to confirm your scheduled payment, and that's it!
Have a question? Contact your Griffins Account Executive today!